This Peru trip will take you on a 12 day adventure you will NEVER forget. We'll be getting a taste of all of the best Peru has to offer, from the tasty street markets to the vast mountain passes to the dusty deserts. From ancient Incan ruins, to home-stays with locals on floating islands, to the big moment we step on to Machu Picchu, you'll never be left wanting more. This trip includes moderate physical activities including hiking and sand boarding.
August 14-25, 2018
LIMA (1 Day)
Day 1: Arrive - Catacombs - Miraflores Nightlife
AREQUIPA (1 Day)
Day 2: Plaza de Armas - Walking Tour
Day 3: Volcano Viewpoint - Colca Canyon - Hot Springs
PUNO (3 Days)
Day 4: Bus - Free Day - Drinks
DAY 5: Lake Titicaca - Island Tour - Island Homestay
DAY 6: Taquile Island Tour
CUSCO (2 Days)
Day 7: Bus - Walking Tour - Pisco Sour Class
DAY 8: - Urubamba - Moray Ruins - Salt Mines
AQUAS CALIENTES (2 Days)
DAY 9: Scenic Train - 2.5 Hour Hike to Machu Picchu
DAY 10: Thermal Springs - Free Night
CUSCO (1 Day)
Day 11: San Pedro Market - Qorikancha Museum
LIMA (1 Day)
Day 12: Free Day - Depart
Share this trip on Facebook!
What's included with the trip?
- Recommendations & full access to our super smart and fun tour managers
- All accommodations for the 12 days of your trip
- All in-country transportation (including flights)
- Entrance to the Catacombs of San Francisco
- Sandboarding Expedition
- Colca Canyon Day Tour including hot springs & viewpoint
- Amantani Island Overnight Homestay including Taquile Island & Uros Islands Tour
- Cusco Night Walking Tour & Pisco Sour Class
- Shuttle through Sacred Valley with stops in Urubamba (sweeping landscapes), Moray (ruins), Salineras (salt mines)
- Vistadome train to Aguas Calientes
- 3 hr hike to Machu Picchu & Entrance Fee
- Aguas Calientes Thermal Springs
What's NOT included with the trip?
- Arrival & Departure Airfare
- Spending money ($30/day avg. bring more if you want, its your vacation!)
- Travel Visas (most western countries get free tourist visa upon arrival)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal excursions not provided by We Must Dash
***All itineraries, including accommodations and experiences, are subject to change due to group size, price changes, natural occurrences and unforeseen circumstances.
All efforts will be made to replace the activity or experience with a comparable substitute at no additional cost to our travelers.