Northern Vietnam is chock full of adventure and is home to some of the world's most beautiful landscapes. We'll sip homemade Pho on Hanoi's street corners while we learn about the rich history of Vietnam. Then we'll head north to spend the night with Hmong villagers in their homes in the rice paddies. From there we'll head out into HaLong Bay and live like pirates on our own castaway island. We'll make it back to Hanoi with just enough time to party at our hostel with the friends we've met from all over the world.
Hanoi (2.5 Days)
Day 1: Arrive - Orientation - Night Out.
Day 2: Hao Lo Prison - Ho Hoan Kiem Lake - Old Quarter
Day 3: Free Day - Overnight Sleeper Train
Sapa (3.5 Days)
Day 4: Arrive - Market Shopping
Day 5: Mountain Trek - Soccer Game - Homestay
Day 6: Trek - Free Afternoon - Hostel Party
Day 7: Free Day - Overnight Train
Halong Bay (3 Days)
Day 8: Arrive - Watersports
Day 8: Booze Cruise - Kayaking
Day 9: Free Day - Depart
Hanoi (1 Day)
Day 10: Arrive - Free Day - Goodbye Drinks
Share this trip on Facebook!
What's included with the trip?
- Recommendations & full access to our super smart and fun tour managers
- All accomodations & in-country transportation for the 10 days of your trip
- Entrance to Hao Lo Prison
- Pho Dinner Night
- Overnight Train Experience to Sapa
- Hill Tribe Trek
- Homestay w/ Dinner
- Castaway Island Experience
- Full day booze cruise (Includes cost of kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling)
- Ha Long Bay Scenic Cruise
What's NOT included with the trip?
- Arrival & Departure Airfare
- Spending money ($30/day avg. bring more if you want, its your vacation!)
- Travel Visas (most western countries get free tourist visa upon arrival)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal excursions not provided by We Must Dash
***All itineraries, including accommodations and experiences, are subject to change due to group size, price changes, natural occurrences and unforeseen circumstances.
All efforts will be made to replace the activity or experience with a comparable substitute at no additional cost to our travelers.