A once a year opportunity to experience one of the most amazing cultural events in Thailand, the Loi Krathong Lantern Festival. Enjoy the golden temples of Bangkok, the turquoise waters of the Phi Phi Islands before you head north to the historical city of Chiang Mai. After the excitement of Loi Krathong, we will head up to peaceful Pai to relax among the mountains before we head home!
- October 29th-November 11th 2017
Bangkok (2.5 Days)
Day 1: Arrive - Khao San Rd.
Day 2: Grand Palace - Wat Pho - Overnight Sleeper Train
Koh Phi Phi (3.5 Days)
Day 3: Arrive - Beach Day - Viewpoint @ Sunset - Fireshow
Day 4: Booze Cruise - Maya Bay - Phi Leh Bay
Day 5: Long Beach - Free Night
Chiang Mai (3 Days)
Day 6: Arrive - Night Out
Day 7: Elephant Trek - Loi Krathong Celebration
Day 8: Cooking Class - Night Market
Pai (3.5 Days)
Day 9: Arrive - Free night
Day 10: Waterfall Day - Pai Canyon Sunset
Day 11: Tube Pai River - Pai Hot Springs
Chiang Mai (.5 Days)
Day 12: Arrive - Free Night
Bangkok (1.5 Days)
Day 13: Arrive - Goodbye Drinks
Day 14: Depart
Share this trip on Facebook!
What's included with the trip?
- Recommendations & full access to our super smart and fun tour managers
- All accomodations & in-country transportation for the 20 days of your trip
- Grand Palace/Reclining Buddha entrance.
- Overnight train experience/bus/ferry to Koh Phi Phi
- Koh Phi Phi viewpoint entrance
- Full day booze cruise (Includes cost of kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling)
- Entrance for elephant trek/sanctuary
- Loi Krathong Experience & Transportation
- Tubing the Pai River
- Pai waterfall/hot springs/canyon
- Temple on the Hill
What's NOT included with the trip?
- Arrival & Departure Airfare
- Spending money ($30/day avg. bring more if you want, its your vacation!)
- Travel Visas (most western countries get free tourist visa upon arrival)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal excursions not provided by We Must Dash
***All itineraries, including accommodations and experiences, are subject to change due to group size, price changes, natural occurrences and unforeseen circumstances.
All efforts will be made to replace the activity or experience with a comparable substitute at no additional cost to our travelers.