Iceland Ring Road
MAX GROUP SIZE: 8
They don't call Iceland "the land of fire and ice" for nothing. Vast glaciers and frosty waterfalls live as neighbors to volcanoes, hot springs and geysers. We schedule some trips during the early spring for the best chance of seeing Northern Lights, and during the early fall to ensure weather allows for traveling the ring road in it's entirety with no road closures! And we'll have tons of amazing adventures to pair with that experience. This trip is definitely for the outdoor-lovers; we'll be hiking, whale watching, snorkeling between two continents, touring caves and glaciers, swimming in hot springs, and soaking up the natural beauty of Iceland every single day. (Activities are subject to time of year and are weather permitting).
March 3-10, 2018: SOLD OUT
Aug. 24-31, 2018: 5 Spots left
Sept. 1-8, 2018: 1 Spot left
A $200 deposit is all you need to save your spot!
DAY 1 - Reykjavik
Group arrivals all day
DAY 2 - Golden Circle
Tour Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir, Thingvellir National Park
Snorkel Silfra Fissure
DAY 3 - Vik
Sólheimasandur Plane Crash
visit to Reynisdrangar Black Sand Beach
DAY 4 - Hofn
Jökulsárlón (Early Fall) | Blue Ice Cave Tour (Early Spring)
DAY 5 - Reykjahlíð
Lake Mývatn, Dettifoss Waterfall, and Stóragjá Cave
DAY 6 - Akureyri
Whale Watching Tour
DAY 7 - Reykjavik
Share this trip on Facebook!
What's included with the trip?
- Recommendations & full access to our super smart and fun tour managers
- All accommodations & private transportation for the 7 days of your trip
- Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa Entrance & Mud Mask
- Golden Circle Sights: Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir, Thingvellir National Park
- Snorkeling Silfra Fissure (between two continents)
- Hike to Sólheimasandur Plane Crash
- Visit to Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Hike to Reynisfjall mountain & Reynisdrangar black sand beach
- Blue Ice Cave Tour
- Visit to Lake Mývatn, Dettifoss Waterfall, and Stóragjá Cave
- Whale Watching Tour
- Countless Opportunities to See The Northern Lights
What's NOT included with the trip?
- Arrival & Departure Airfare
- Spending money ($50/day avg. bring more if you want, its your vacation!)
- Travel Visas (most western countries get free tourist visa upon arrival)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal excursions not provided by We Must Dash
***All itineraries, including accommodations and experiences, are subject to change due to group size, price changes, natural occurrences and unforeseen circumstances.
All efforts will be made to replace the activity or experience with a comparable substitute with no additional cost to our travelers.