Pura Vida translates to "Pure Life" which exactly what you'll get on this adventure! Pure, uninhibited life! You'll be enjoying famous coastline beaches, getting a taste of Costa Rican culture, and experiencing the country's incredible biodiversity up close and personal! This itinerary is booked solid with amazing activities! We're not sure you could pack more adventure into 14 days. PURA VIDA!
April 6 - 15, 2018
A $200 deposit is all you need to save your spot!
Tamarindo (2 Day)
Day 1: Arrive - Beach day - Sunset happy hour
Day 2: Catamaran Booze Cruise
Monteverde (2 Days)
Day 2: Arrive - Rainforest night tour
Day 3: Cloudforest SkyWalk - Ziplining
La Fortuna/Arenal (3 Days)
Day 4: Arrive - Baldi Hotsprings
Day 5: Class III & IV River Rafting
Day 6: Waterfall & Volcano tours
Manuel Antonio (3 Days)
Day 7: Arrive - Free day
Day 8: Snorkeling & Boat Tour
Day 9: Manuel Antonio National Park - Beach day
Day 10: Depart to San Jose for flights
Share this trip on Facebook!
What's included with the trip?
- Recommendations & full access to our super knowledgable (and super fun) tour managers
- All accommodations & in-country transportation for the 14 days of your trip
- Airport pickup & dropoff in San Jose
- Snorkeling Boat Tour
- Manuel Antonio National Park Entrance
- Beginners Surf Lessons
- Catamaran Booze Cruise
- Rainforest Night Tour
- Cloudforest Skywalk
- Extreme Ziplining
- Entrance to Hot Springs
- Class III & IV River Rafting
- La Fortuna Waterfall Trek
- 1968 Lava Hike near Arenal Volcano
What's NOT included with the trip?
- Arrival & Departure Airfare
- Spending money ($30/day avg. bring more if you want, its your vacation!)
- Departure Fee (due at airport when departing Costa Rica): $29
- Travel Visas (most western countries get free tourist visa upon arrival)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal excursions not provided by We Must Dash:
- Snorkeling Excursion in Tamarindo: $65
- Diving Excursion in Tamarindo: $110
***All itineraries, including accommodations and experiences, are subject to change due to group size, price changes, natural occurrences and unforeseen circumstances.
All efforts will be made to replace the activity or experience with a comparable substitute at no additional cost to our travelers.