Coast of costa rica
See the best beaches of Costa Rica up close and personal. This country is bursting with biodiversity, and it spreads all the way to the coastline. On this trip, you'll be snorkeling with turtles, learning how to surf, and enjoying tropical paradise with your group. Grab a frozen marg and chat with a monkey (or a sloth) while you watch the killer sunsets!
San Jose (1 Day)
Day 1: Arrive - Central Market - Night out
Manuel Antonio (3 Days)
Day 2: Arrive - Free day
Day 3: Snorkeling tour
Day 4: Hike Manuel Antonio - Beach day
Tamarindo (3 Days)
Day 5: Arrive - Beach day - Sunset happy hour
Day 6: Surf lessons
Day 7: Booze Cruise
Liberia (1 Day)
Day 8: Depart
Share this trip on Facebook!
What's included with the trip?
- Recommendations & full access to our super smart and fun tour managers
- All accommodations & in-country transportation for the 14 days of your trip
- Transport & Entrance fee to Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Snorkeling Tour
- Entrance to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Transport to Tamarindo
- Beginners Surf Lessons
- Catamaran Booze Cruise
- Shuttle to Liberia
What's NOT included with the trip?
- Arrival & Departure Airfare
- Spending money ($30/day avg. bring more if you want, its your vacation!)
- Departure Fee (due at airport when departing Costa Rica): $29
- Travel Visas (most western countries get free tourist visa upon arrival)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal excursions not provided by We Must Dash:
- Snorkeling Excursion in Tamarindo: $65
- Diving Excursion in Tamarindo: $110
***All itineraries, including accommodations and experiences, are subject to change due to group size, price changes, natural occurrences and unforeseen circumstances.
All efforts will be made to replace the activity or experience with a comparable substitute at no additional cost to our travelers.